according to the binding legal requirements in § 5 TMG (Telemediengesetz):
Owner: Henry Friedrich
Tax number: 232/220/11019
Ossietzkystraße 36 / 3804347 Leipzig
Tel.: 0341 – 2 34 82 56Fax: 0341 – 2 34 82 58
Responsible for content:
Henry Friedrich (address as above)
Liability for contentsThe contents of our pages were created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with § 7 paragraph 1 TMG under the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under the general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the point in time at which a concrete infringement of the law becomes known. If we become aware of any such infringements, we will remove the relevant content immediately.
Liability for linksOur offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
CopyrightThe content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution, or any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, third-party content is identified as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
Data protectionThe use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. As far as on our sides personal data (such as name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected, this is as far as possible, on a voluntary basis. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We point out that data transmission over the Internet (eg communication by e-mail) security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information material is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as through spam mails.
Source: Imprint generated with the imprint generator of eRecht24.Source: Disclaimer of eRecht24, the portal on Internet law by lawyer Sören Siebert.
General Terms and Conditions
1. all indicated prices are inclusive prices. They include the statutory value added tax and the service charge. The provision costs for rooms, conference equipment, etc. can be found in this contract.
2. the stated number of participants (guaranteed number) for the event may be exceeded or fallen short of by a maximum of 10%, provided that the customer has notified the management of the excess or shortfall in writing no later than two working days before the start of the event. After this date, changes to the guaranteed number are no longer possible for organizational reasons. In this case, the calculation of the remuneration for the meal shall be based on the guaranteed number even if fewer participants have appeared. If the guaranteed number of participants is exceeded, the actual number of persons shall be decisive for the calculation of the food and beverages.
3. the customer and the organizer shall be liable for the payment of any additional food, beverages, etc. ordered by the event participants.
4. the bringing of food and beverages requires the prior approval of the management.
5. transport, installation, dismantling and removal of exhibition and other items shall be carried out by the customer/organizer at his sole risk. Details are to be agreed with the management 1 week before the start of the event. On request, auxiliary personnel for transport and installation will be made available within the scope of what is possible against special remuneration. The “Casablanca Leipzig” is not liable for damage or loss of objects brought in. The “Casablanca Leipzig” does not provide insurance coverage for objects brought in. Proper insurance, e.g. of individual items, is the exclusive responsibility of the organizer/orderer.
6. decoration material must comply with the requirements of the fire police and may only be attached – as well as other objects – with the consent of the management of the “Casablanca Leipzig”. The attachment of decorative material to walls using adhesives, adhesive strips, furniture staplers, nails and screws is prohibited. Any damage will be charged to the organizer/orderer. At the end of the event, objects brought in are to be removed from the rooms of the “Casablanca Leipzig”. Otherwise, storage will only take place if the management of the “Casablanca Leipzig” agrees to it and in any case against separate payment; the selection of the storage location is made by the management of the “Casablanca Leipzig”.
7. cancellation fee
– after expiry of the option date up to 6 weeks before the event = no charge- 6 weeks to 2 weeks before the event = 25 % of the expected turnover- 2 weeks before the event = 50 % of the expected turnover (if this was not yet concretely determined, minimum menu/buffet price x number of persons shall apply).
7.2 Bowling alley:
– the cancellation of the bowling lane must be made at least 2 weeks before the event. Otherwise a fee of 80% will be charged.7.3 Pension rooms:- up to 14 days in advance the cancellation is free of charge.- up to 7 days in advance a cancellation fee of 80% of the costs has to be paid.- under 7 days 100% of the costs have to be paid.
Cancellation must be made in writing in any case. The date of the postmark is valid.
8. the management of the “Casablanca Leipzig” is liable for lost or damaged items of the customer/organizer only if his legal representatives or agents have acted intentionally or with gross negligence.
9. the customer and the organizer shall be liable for any damage and/or loss of facilities and/or inventory of the “Casablanca Leipzig” in connection with the event, irrespective of fault.
10. in the event of malfunctions or defects in the technical or other facilities or equipment provided by “Casablanca Leipzig”, the management of “Casablanca Leipzig” shall, as far as possible, take immediate remedial action. It shall be incumbent upon the Customer/Organizer to prove that it has suffered damage as a result of such malfunctions or defects. The management of the “Casablanca Leipzig” shall only be liable for any damage suffered by the Customer/Organizer if such damage is due to intentional or grossly negligent conduct on the part of a legal representative or vicarious agent.
11. if the use of the rental object/object by the organizer/customer does not take place in accordance with the information given in the order or if such use is to be feared, the management of the “Casablanca Leipzig” shall be entitled to immediate withdrawal; this shall also apply if it transpires after conclusion of the order confirmation that, in the opinion of the management of the “Casablanca Leipzig”, the event participants or object are incompatible with the justified interests of the management of the “Casablanca Leipzig”.
The management of the “Casablanca Leipzig” is entitled to withdraw from the contract, even at short notice, for objectively justified reasons, for example if: – force majeure or other circumstances for which the management of the “Casablanca Leipzig” is not responsible make it impossible to fulfill the contract; – events are held with misleading or false information about essential facts, e.g. the participants or the purpose of the event. the management of the “Casablanca Leipzig” has reasonable grounds to believe that the event may jeopardize the smooth operation of the business, the safety or the reputation of the “Casablanca Leipzig” in the public, without this being attributable to the sphere of control or organization of the “Casablanca Leipzig”.
13. our invoices are payable immediately in cash or by ec-card without deduction.
14. the management of “Casablanca Leipzig” grants the customer/organizer the right to withdraw from this contract according to point 7. By this time, the declaration of withdrawal must have been received in writing by the management of the “Casablanca Leipzig”. Thereafter, the contract is binding for the Customer/Organizer
15 All changes must be made in writing.
The customer and the organizer are jointly and severally liable for all obligations arising from this order confirmation. 17.
Should individual provisions of this order confirmation/general terms and conditions for events be invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The parties shall replace ineffective provisions with such effective provisions as they would have made in their place had they been aware of the ineffectiveness of the omitted provisions.
(18) The timely registration of the event with GEMA and the payment of the fees due shall be the responsibility of the organizer/orderer.
(19) The contract shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. Place of performance and exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the business relationship is Leipzig.
© “Casablanca Leipzig” | Status: 05-2021
Layout, CMS implementation, hosting: Deutsche Stadtmarketing GmbH
Check In: 15:00
Check Out: 11:00
Wellness & Fitness:
© 2022 Hotel Casablanca.